Fill in the blanks with the correct form of “have got”:
- Camila ________ a warm smile.
- Your cat __________ a fever.
- My parents _______ a huge mansion.
- I _______ a brother and a sister.
- We ________ three red pencils.
- You _______ a chicken pox.
- John ________ dark hair and green eyes.
- She ________ two best friends.
Read the answers below. Write a correct question to each answer.
- Cindy has got two cars.
- No, she doesn’t have a brother.
- Yes, Tim has got an apple.
- No, they don’t have their own house.
- No, we don’t have credit cards.
- Yes, you have got tickets to this show.
- Yes, I have big dreams.
- No, I haven’t got money in my wallet.
- Yes, he has a cup of coffee for Anna.
- No, they don’t have chicken pox.
- Yes, it has got four legs.
Decide if the sentences refer to Possession, Relationship, Characteristic or Illness.
Mary has a husband and two daughters (RELATIONSHIP)
- I have a cough.
- Vicky has got a new boyfriend.
- Nick has short, ginger hair.
- They have a small hut in the mountains.
- Sam has a sore throat.
- I have three kittens.
- You have three grandchildren.
- Everybody in my family has brown eyes.