To each personal pronoun, write a matching possessive adjective:
Fill in the blanks with a correct possessive adjective:
- Melania has a bike. ___ bike is pink.
- Tom has a dog. __ dog is black and white.
- Melania and Tom live in a flat in New York. ___ flat is very spacious.
- We have a new car. __ car is fast.
- You have a beautiful hat. ___ hat is beautiful.
- I have friends from China. __ friends are from China.
- The village has many spectacular views. ___ views are spectacular.
Fill in the blanks with possessive adjectives.
This is __ friend, __ name is Anna Smith. She is tall and __ hair is blond. She lives with her parents in New York. Her father, Johnathan, works as a painter. He has __ own online shop where he sells __ artwork. Cindy is __ wife. She is a vet and owns a medical centre for animals. She really loves __ job. Anna also has a brother, Tim, however I don’t know __ very well. He often travels to far away places, because he is a travel journalist. He has a small cat, and __ name is Stinky. I think that the Smiths are a great family, and __ home is filled with love.