How to stay focused on our goals, especially those educational ones? You may have started projects, tasks, ideas that are still waiting for completion. That probably gives you that feeling of uneasiness. I can relate to that as it happened to me so many times. I know from experience how demotivating it is. Fortunately, some simple steps can help you become more disciplined and focused.
1. The first thing to do is to determine what you want to learn and why it is worth spending energy on.
2. Make a detailed plan of all small tasks that must be done to accomplish this goal. Even though it may seem like an impossibly high mountain to conquer, you do not need to run on the top in one day, do you? Make one, two, three steps each day, and finally, you will get there.
3. Start immediately working on tasks from your list. It will soon turn out, that you are able to do most of them right now, with all the resources you currently have.
4. If studying a language, to measure your progress and stay on the track, book an exam on the level you want to be at the time of the test. Be realistic! Do not try to pass advanced level in June, if you are a beginner in May.
5. Be serious about your goal. Work hard and do not give up.